Submit a Press Release
Terms and Conditions
- There are no fees for submitting a Press Release.
- Each press release is accepted at the sole discretion of editors and may be refused without any reason or notice. Any objectionable press release will be removed as soon as possible and author may lose the right to submit further press releases.
- More than one person from an organization can be eligible to submit Press Releases.
- In order to be eligible to submit Press Releases on this site you must subscribe and continue to stay subscribed to the following:
- you must subscribe and stay subscribed to the SVUS Awards weekly newsletter. Subscribe now.
- you must follow us on twitter @PRandCorporate
- Your contact details are kept private and not shared/rented externally. However your Full Name, Company-Organization, and Phone is published under “Contact Author”. Email is not published and will be kept private.
- These terms and conditions may be updated any time.